Translate

01 March, 2018

Mouse Knight

It's "old stuff/recycling" time at the Crafters Café, here at:
crafterscafe
















Thanks to QKR who provided this wacky image: mouse knight  here at qkr-stampede






The box and the buttons are recycled.  I bought some cosmetic sponges (for inking on cards, of course) from the dollar shop and they came in this box which was too good to throw out.  The buttons are from Grandma's old button jar which I inherited.




I have some small cross stitch projects (for cards) which I take with me to do at meetings and get-togethers with other crafty friends, and this is the perfect size  (to put the aida cloth, the embroidery cottons, needles and a small pair of scissors) into my handbag when I go.  I coloured with Copics, and sponged the background with Distress Inks.    Also silver pen, white gel pen.






Shared on challenges:

colourcrazy-week-8-anything-goes
qkr-stampede-challenge-284-anything-goes
crafting-with-friends-61-anything-goes
allsortschallenge-456-i-spy- B buttons, box

10 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Carol, this is so adorable. Fabulous coloring! I actually work on the DT for QKR and I don't remember ever seeing this image before. I'm going to have to search for it now, all because of your inspiration. :-D

Kathleen said...

Super image and love the colours sonf your colouring. Thank you for joining our 'I spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

So cute, love the use of buttons, perfect for our "I spy" theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us again!

Julie Odil said...

I love this image, and you have colored it well. He's such a hero, isn't he?!? Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

Marjeta said...

Super adorable image and great design. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Colour Crazy.

Dorothy S said...

Hi, teamie - this is so cute! I am glad to see you entered the QKR challenge - congrats on the win!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant recycling and useful too-love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute box cover!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous image, and so wonderfully used Carol - your wee box will be the talk of the gathering (s) when you bring it out !!
Blessings
Maxine

Anna-Karin said...

Great work. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT