Translate

19 July, 2015

Fave Colour

Fave Colour; Sentiment

This week my fave colour is ... I don't know what to call it!  Smoky blue? Murky-blue green?  Greyed teal?  Duck egg?  I love greyed-off colours, so restful.  I must admit my favourite colour does change a bit like the weather.  Usually in the blue range though.
I matted a tone on tone patterned backing paper with the little hummingbird onto a paler shade card and then onto a white base card  (this colour goes just as nicely with a cool pale cream).  Two patterned papers diecut and layered.  Fancy diecut ends and bottom label are in the same plain card. 
White label stamped with Ombre ink.  Pearls from stash.

Stamp: Verve Stamps
Ink: Hero Arts Ombre
Dies:  Spellbinders, and Couture Creations.
Papers: Kaisercraft

Shared on challenge:
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/favourite-single-colour-and-why-and.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/july-challenge-anything-goes-with.html

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

It doesn't matter the name of your colour, it is one that I like. Lovely shades and I love the gradient sentiment colour. Thanks for joining AYLI. Elaine

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous colour no matter the name to me it's a lovely smoky blue colour and I love it! Fabulous card,

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It, hugs Samantha :0)

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous color and gorgeous card!! Love the layout - thanks for joining us at As You Like It!