Translate

27 November, 2016

Vintage Birdcage

I usually favour a simple design, but now and then I break out of my box and do a 'frilly' one.  Also it was time I got out of my colour rut, and tried a combination I've never used before.

I used a sketch from Verve for the design:




Circle Dies: Spellbinders
Papers: Kaisercraft

Shared on challenges:
viva-la-verve-november-sketch-2
happylittlestampers-november-anything-goes-with-dies
avenue613 challenge-191-anything-goes
craftingfromtheheartchallenge -137
craftysentiments anything-goes-challenge_22
southerngirlschallenge anything-goes-with-team-lou
cupcakeinspirations 386-kitty-bee-designs
wordartwednesday-weeks-258-259-anything-goes

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Carol - love all your layers and the beautifully co-ordinating papers from Kaiser Craft - I am sitting here thinking I have that cage stamp (still unused) and those papers!! Great minds must have been thinking alike ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Amy Seigler said...

Great layout! Love all the layers and dies you used on this! Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with dies!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Carol. I'd like to warmly invite you to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our prize for this challenge is $25 to Simon Says Stamp. I hope that you will join us. It would be a blessing to have you share your talents with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Lorraine DT

Chrissy said...

Lovely design and papers Carol..Thank you so much for joining in and sharing with us at Southern Girls..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! I love all your layering. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that fun birdcage image. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

CupcakeInspirations said...

This is so lovely! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Sharon Wheet said...

Carol, both congratulations on your win from cupcake inspirations, but also WOW! what a simply gorgeous card! I love the layers and the beautiful mix of pattern papers!

Chris said...

Fabulous, lovey design and image, love the colour combo! Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls.
Chris
x