Translate

15 March, 2016

Mousegift


Such a cutie, how could you resist?  And another opportunity to get out those distress inks.

I decided to reverse things, coloured the background instead of the image.  I stamped and embossed the image, then masked it to colour the background.  Sponged distress inks, spritzed and splashed with water, later dropped bits of white embossing powder over for some texture.  I like it;  I hope you do too.



Image stamp:  Penny Black
Sentiment stamp: Fundamentals

Shared on challenges:
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/challenge-83-gift.html



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Carol. Love how you left the image white and coloured the background. The water splashes and EP make the back ground really interesting.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

I do love it Carol. The background is great and love the way you have left the rest except for blue ribbon. I'm definitely going to try this technique

Doni High said...

Sweet! Leaving the image white really spotlights it against your
sponged background. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Deepti said...

Fabulous inking :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!