Translate

19 November, 2015

Joyful Santa

One layer Card

I love this Santa stamp, he looks so friendly and fun, and it really is a simple image perfectly suited to being stamped with Hero Arts Ombre ink.  I then masked the image and stamped with scratchy band in red.  Sentiment stamped on top with overlap into image.  Stars painted with Kindyglitz. I did one version where I coloured his hat, but I didn't like it as much.

Santa & sentiment stamps: Hero Arts
Scratchy stamp: Stampin Up

Shared on challenges:
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/one-layer-week-250.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-171-anything-goes-winners.html

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful CAS card Carol
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Carol. This set was one of my first Christmas Stamps.

Petra-loves-paper said...

Simple but beautiful! Petra DT Beccy's Place

Sazzle Dazzle said...

The ombre inks are so effective and look perfect on your Santa image here.
Super one layer creation and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning one layer design! Love the bit of sparkle too! :) Thanks for sharing this with us over at ATSM!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely CAS design and I just love all that white space!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beccy said...

I can see why you like him so much Carol, he's adorable with his curly beard and little button nose. I love the ombre effect and I also like the way you added the red in the background. The sentiment is fun too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Neets B said...

Wonderful Santa image and you are right about the ombre ink, it looks great used here.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Neets B said...

Oops, thanks for linking up at ATSM too! x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful CAS card! I love the gradient around the Santa! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Anne said...

What a fab stamp Carol and he looks fab in ombre!
Thank you for joining us
Anne
“Less is More”