Translate

17 October, 2015

Hhhhhhh...............

Halloween; Colour inspiration

I did this for grandchildren... and I guess it gets you thinking like a child, so a good exercise all round.  I must admit my favourite is the fat little spider.

I used to have a pet spider called Harry living in a corner of my kitchen window.  He lived there for most of a year, keeping other insects under control, keeping to himself, and living peacefully.  UNTIL, one day when I was at work, my mother (who was staying for a few days) thought I was a bad housekeeper and got to work.  Poor Harry.  :-(
Now I keep a fake spider in the window of my cabinet which amuses the grandchildren, who thought it was a real one for a long time.  It still keeps me amused.  It drives other adults crazy!

Made with mainly diecutting and using traditional colours.  Black acrylic paint used to 'dirty' the orange circle.

Shared on:


http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-25-halloween-winners-of-ch-24.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-color-inspiration/

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Great Halloween card. Love how you used the colours on your card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Color challenge :)
Gayatri

Camille Short said...

Absolutely beautiful and creative card!! Challenge entries like yours are always so inspiring! Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges.

Camille - Design Team Member